Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nodame's Teddy Bear Army (haha)

It's been a good week so far. Lots of happiness for me. First off, Nodame Cantabile chapter 127 finally came out. The manga has been on hiatus for half a year, but I didn't quite catch on till this January, after watching the live drama. After waiting a little over a month, I finally got to see how Nodame's debut was. Now I gotta wait again for the next chapter, which should come out in about 2 weeks, that shall be semi-fast.
Next off, I finally finished the teddy bear blanket I've been working on. It's all done, finished and I got pics to prove it, too.
It's not quite done in the picture, but I assure you, I've finished it.
Last, but not least, I finally found reasonably priced black doll eyes for my gabu army. I ordered about 100 pairs, so I'll definitely have my very own gabu army sooner or later. However, I think they have a problem with my shipping address, so I don't know when I'll get it, but I best get it soon.

No comments: