Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time waits for no one

Recently, I re-watched one of the japanese anime movies I like, "The Girl who Leapt Through Time" and the quote above comes from there. "Time waits for no one", it's really true, time really doesn't wait, 2010 just came and is almost gone like that in the blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday that it was June 1st and I started going to the lab full-time, but it's already almost the end of Decemeber and in a few months time, I'll have to deal with the real world out there. "Am I ready?" is a question I need to answer, but I'll just answer it when I'm ready :)
Anywho, Christmas is almost upon us, I got my secret santa person her gift, so I'm set. I just got to learn to make something to bring to share. Shepherd's pie is what I will make, who doesn't like beef, potatoes and carrots? Now, I just have to get a recipe, and buy the ingredients, and make it, doesn't seem so hard.
Need to charge camera battery and finally give the new lens I got a work out. Until next time...

No comments: