Friday, August 1, 2008

It's All Greek to Me

Hi, Welcome to the wonderful month of August. Exactly one month before I start classes again. How fast this summer has pasted, haven't done anything except work like crazy, well that's okay, I'll be stopping soon and just relax. Anyways, today I had Greek food and it was absolutely delicious. Went to Gus Place on 192 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012. So here are some wonderful pictures of the food I had:

This is what they gave us instead of bread and butter. I can't remember what it's called because I was really paying attention when the waitress was describing it, bit was okay. Tasted a bit like sour cream and it was cold. Not as good as the hummus.





Hummus is made of chickpeas. That's what I learned. So I looked up hummus a bit earlier and it appears to be a middle eastern thing, so what's it doing in a Greek restaurant. Well, that doesn't matter to me, cause it was good. The hummus was warm and the texture was hummus like, so it was delicious. I was also really hungry at that point, but it was really yummy regardless.


More tomorrow, it's getting late, so wait for the mezedes and kiria piata

No comments: